Travel Agents are eligible for 10% commission on any Pre-Booked Shore Excursions that have been prepaid by a credit card. All required information at the time of account creation must be complete in order to receive commission.
Travel Agent Commission Guidelines
Follow these steps to make a reservation:
1. The travel agent portal can be accessed through www.reservemyexcursions.com and selecting either the American Queen or the American Empress.
2. The voyage dates will appear–in the top right hand corner there is a tan box that says Travel Agent Portal in red. Click on the box to register or log-in.
3. Once you are logged in, follow the instructions on the screen–select the voyage week, select Book Now at the bottom of the page, enter the guest information, select Next at the bottom of the page, and select which excursions your client wish to reserve. Select Next at the bottom of the page. (Follow same instructions as Part 1.)
4. The next page will confirm your selections and ask you to agree to the terms of service.
5. The payment page will load after the confirmation so make sure not to stop at this point. Please make sure to enter the billing address for the credit card.
Things to remember:
Travel Agents must register in order to receive commission, the Shore Excursions login IS NOT the same as the American Queen Agent Portal. If your username does not appear in the Travel Agent Portal box in the top right corner the entire session, you are not logged in.
A copy of the reservation will be emailed to the email address used at the time of account registration. A guest copy will be sent to the email address provided in the guest information.
Please note: Credit card payments cannot be split. One credit card per reservation. If you wish to use more than one credit card, an additional, separate reservation will need to be made.
Cancellations made up to 36 hours prior to TOUR departure will receive a 100% refund.
Notifications of any tour changes, updates, or cancellations will automatically be sent to your Travel Agent's email on file. It is the Agent's responsibility to communicate cancellations and refunds to guests. Cancellations, whether partial or complete, are not eligible for commission.
Commission payments are issued directly from the American Queen Steamboat Company and are paid approximately 60-90 days after date of travel. For questions regarding commission payments, please contact Allie Pittenger at APittenger@aqsc.com.